Mold Removal for Bathroom in Venice
Bathrooms and Mold…. not a good union! Once it starts, mold around a bathtub or shower can be hard to get rid of, but using these techniques for eliminating bathroom moisture can help keep it under control. High moisture in bathrooms make mold almost impossible to get rid of. We suggest eliminating all bathroom dampness as well as you can to keep mold from growing.
Here are some tips to do this:
- After a shower or bath wipe water from tiled walls
- Run fans during and after your shower/bath; if your fans are not getting most of the moisture out after 10 minutes then your fans may not be moving enough air.
- Make sure your tile is securely grouted
- Paint your bathroom with mold resistant paint
- Avoid shower curtains, glass doors are preferable
Moisture trapped in an unventilated area such as a bathroom can attract areas that you don’t even see, like the drywall behind the shower or the cracks in the tile. If you think your bathroom may have mold we suggest you get it tested by an accredited company. If the test comes back positive, then give Mold Removal and More a call so we can take the mold out quickly and for good!