Commercial moisture problems in buildings have been linked to changes in building construction practices during the 1970s, 80s and 90s. Some of these changes have resulted in buildings that are tightly sealed, but may lack adequate ventilation, potentially leading to moisture buildup. Building materials, such as drywall, may not allow moisture to escape easily. Moisture problems in commercial buildings may include:
• Roof leaks
• Landscaping or gutters that direct water into or under the building
• Unvented combustion appliances
• Delayed maintenance or insufficient maintenance are also associated with moisture problems in schools and large buildings
Office building mold growth usually have one common source: The HVAC system. HVAC systems that aren’t sized correctly or don’t function to full capacity can allow for a buildup of moisture and then…. mold growth! As mold grows, the spores are spread into the office when the system operates. Knowing you have people that work inside your commercial building can affect your business and employees. Our trained staff has been helping others like you get your building into a safe, mold-free environment for all involved.
Our Professionals will get your commercial building back in business in no time. Here is some of the items that we will do when we come to you…
1. Safely find and assess mold areas, and locate their source of moisture.
2. Safely dispose of molded equipment or property, or provide cleaning services to restore property.
3. Accurately determine which strain of mold you have on your property, which is relevant to the safety and well-being of those inside.
4. Take the necessary steps to prevent mold recurrence.
5. Have you hire an industrial or environmental hygienist to perform the Final Inspection and Clearance.
Questions on this? Give us a call, we are the experts and can help.