Mold Removal for Stores
For many stores, the challenge of properly dealing with damaged contents is present in just about every reported loss statement. When moisture intrudes and remains too long, whether a result of a hurricane or natural disaster, a minor water leak, or construction defect – mold can occur. Maintaining a safe working environment for our crews, your customers and your employees working in the affected area is our top priority.
Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material to survive. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption. Don’t put your store’s inventory in jeopardy, call our office for fast service and results….
Our Professionals will do the following for you:
- Initial inspection and testing
- Air scrubbing
- Duct cleaning
- Moisture control
- Removal of mold growth from the building envelope
- Installation and maintenance of HEPA equipment such as vacuums and negative air machines during remediation process
- Job estimate and project detail
- Containment set-up
- Removal and discarding of total loss items
- Remediation and removal of contaminated materials
- Cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents
- HVAC cleaning and decontamination
- HEPA Monitoring (and they aren’t all the same) of negative pressure contaminants to keep unaffected areas from becoming contaminated.