Mold Removal for Restaurants
Mold in any workplace spells significant problems, but for those operating a restaurant it spells double the trouble. As a responsible employer, you have a legal responsibility to protect your staff from anything that may be potentially harmful, and as a restaurant owner serving food, you need to ensure that the appropriate hygiene standards are met. Mold growth is encouraged by warm and humid conditions…..sounds like the conditions in your kitchen area? Mold can spread easily to your dining area, so if you suspect mold don’t wait to get it out quickly.
As a general rule, simply killing the mold, for example, with biocide is not enough. The mold must be removed, since the chemicals and proteins, which can cause a reaction in humans, are present even in dead mold. A restaurant has a lot of potential for moisture, food (naturally), and humidity–the three conditions that make an ideal environment for mold growth.
If you are a restaurant owner you will need to act quickly if you suspect a mold situation. You do not want customers or employees to feel their health is being compromised. With a reliable company like ours, your restaurant can be up and running quickly after our professionals remediate your mold.